Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow, it's been a while

Okay, I've been MIA but I'm back. I've had weekly crops to attend and I've been on a creative roll. I'll post pictures soon.

This Saturday I'm attending another 12-hour crop held by the ScrapDivas. Then I'll have a weekend free before I attend an 8-hour crop held by Sharon Wilson, CMC. I love going to crops but I do feel a tinge guilty leaving the kiddos at home. But, I get over that feeling and have fun.

At last weekend's crop I was a vendor. There was a smaller turnout than the organizers (and I) expected. Even so, I made some sales. However, those sales did not make up for the ton of stuff I ordered from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator there. Urgh. I'm supposed to be making $$ not spending it. Aw, but the creative possibilities lured me in.

Tomorrow I hope to post pictures of my recent projects.

No comments: