Friday, February 6, 2009

This and that

I'm sorry I've missed posting every Sunday as planned. I've been having a lot of drama and changes in my life lately which has demanded my time and attention. However, today I had the urge to update my blog and share a little of this and that.

Donna Downey started a campaign for creativity. She believes, like I, that everyone is creative. Some of us need to nurture, coax, and develop creative confidence. I believe in my creative potential and yours.

If you're looking for some ideas to make your own Valentine's cards, check out Regina's blog, Bitten by the Bug or Martha Stewart's web site. There are some very cute ideas which I just might use.

Are you over run by clutter? I am constantly trying to declutter while I continue to unpack. Here's a wonderful site that can help motivate you to let go of it all. Thanks to Wendy Smedley for sharing this find.

My eyes have been fixed on home decorating shows. Some of my favorite are Myles of Style, Divine Design, and Deserving Design.

Do you feel like you're drowning in paperwork at home? Here's some easy advice on the Real Simple web site that solves the problem.

That's it for now. I have a favor to ask of you. Would you please pray for me as I struggle to have a simple (and drama-free) life.

No comments: