- Washed my face.
- Washed and dried two loads of laundry.
- Striped the bed of the linens. Cleaned up an accident on the mattress.
- Folded four loads of laundry while watching Chef Class and Nick Cannon's Wild and Out.
- Cooked two meals for my family (chili and ziti).
- Spilled last night's leftovers all over the kitchen floor when I opened the refrigerator door.
- Showed my oldest what happens when someone does not properly put away food in the refrigerator.
- Cleaned up the spill and mopped the floor. Put the soiled laundry in the sorting cart.
- Cleaned the inside of the toilet.
- Rearranged the storage containers on my kitchen counter and on top of the refrigerator.
- Got annoyed with my youngest for dragging her feet and not trying to get ready for school.
- Took pictures of my flowers and cat.
- Read my emails.
- Searched for an empty spray bottle to use for a DIY green all-purpose cleaning spray. Didn't find one.
- Thought about all of the cleanup work that needs to be done in my place.
- Wrote and sent a long text message on my cell phone.
- Fed the cat. Washed out her water dish and replenished it.
- Washed and dried off the cat's place mat.
- Got a yogurt out to eat. Put the yogurt back in the frig because I changed my mind. I wanted to eat chili instead.
- Snipped fresh cilantro from my herb garden to stir into my chili.
- Enjoyed the flowers and bird songs while on the PC.
- Looked for jumbo binder clips. Didn't find them.
- Put away some office supplies. Restocked my pen and pencil containers.
- Organized my gravity-feed can dispenser in my pantry.
- Refilled the cereal container in the pantry.
Friday, May 22, 2009
It's amazing what the early bird can do!
I was restless and didn't sleep well. I got up at 5:30 am and decided to catch up on some housework. Here's what I got done before my workday started:
at 9:42 AM