Monday, September 24, 2007

I just LOVE fall.

One thing I love about being in Maryland is the changing seasons. I especially love fall and spring. Both of those seasons remind me of my childhood town where I grew up on California. Oh, I miss California but being in Maryland has brought me so many blessings.

The weather's been wonderfully mild. The morning is dewey or foggy and crisp. The humidity is super low. You can open your windows at night and let the cool breeze in.

I love open windows and screen doors. I also like clothes drying on a line outside. I'd love having a vegetable and flower garden with maybe a few fruit trees. I'd love to live on a self-sustaining farm. But my reality for now is a suburban home and a long commute which leaves little time for other stuff.

No comments: