Monday, July 7, 2008

Contest over there

Becky Fleck, the creator of PageMaps (online page sketches), has launched a blog. She's having a contest in celebration of its launch. I'm not much on contests, challenges, and such. But, the mood may just strike me for this contest. Here's her sketch


Becky's giving away a bag of BasicGrey products to the winner. Now, that's incentive!

If you like to use flowers and buttons, here's a cute layout on the Making Memories site.

Here's a nice way to use up ribbon scraps.

I've been thinking about making more home decor projects using photographs. This shadowbox by Sherelle Christensen looks interesting. I like Sherelle's shabby chic style. Here are some other projects of hers that I like This tag book , a card
more decor, an album cover, and inside pages.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: