Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dollar Finds

I've been super good about sticking with my spending diet since the Great American Convention. This week is the first time I bought something in three weeks and I'm proud of myself for displaying such restraint for three weeks.

I found these at Dollar Tree.

I never can have enough ribbon especially at 3 yards for $1.


Pattern paper packs each containing 6 coordinating sheets.










BIG zig zag and scallop cut scissors.





A chipboard album with insert window cover and chipboard pages bound by three ribbons.



Chipboard dimensional stickers.





These were at the dollar spot at Target.

Chipboard alphas





Thicker-like stickers.



Multiple rolls of ribbon in a pack.



Felt flower brads.



Rhinestones.



I love finding papercrafting deals for a buck!

No comments: