Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm organizing today


This post will interest the scrapbookers and stampers out there. I'm organizing my art stamps today. I'm at home with Little Miss who's under weather. In between care and feeding, I'm trying to catch up on housework and special projects.

Most of my stamps are unmounted. I store them in the clear CD cases organized by topic and then labeled. Then, I index the stamp cases and stamp copies in a log book to keep track of my inventory. I'm storing all of the cases in a CD stand shown above.

I get excited about organizing things. Sometimes I feel I can just sit and organize and re-organize and be happy. I guess that's one of my quirks.

1 comment:

Dar said...

Wow, what a great job. I'm going to have to do this one day! If only I had a place to store the CDs.