Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some Christmas projects to share

I've been busy trying to make Christmas gifts. The first piece is a "To Do" book. I used some "to do" lists from a planner that I couldn't use, cut chipboard for the covers, and bound it with a book ring. I used My Mind's Eye and DCVW paper, K & Co. 3D flowers, chipboard letters and ribbon from Target (unknown brand), book ring from Staples, and recycled chipboard. I like how it came out.



From the same planner, I used blank grocery and menu lists. These are printed back-to-back so one side has a grocery list and the other side has a blank menu form. On one cover I put "groceries" and on the other cover I put "menu" so it can be used from either side. Again, this has chipboard covers and a book ring binding.



Lastly, I've been trying to create Christmas cards. I've come up with a very simple design which is okay but it needs some ummph. The word "joy" is double mounted with foam tape to add height/dimension. Does anyone have any suggestions?




No comments: