Monday, April 14, 2008

A mini album

My weekend project

**Edited** I started this project after my crop ended on Saturday. I was inspired to create a book of inspirational sayings to read whenever I need a lift. I found these great doodles on this site, downloaded the ones that "spoke" to me, and placed them on simply decorated pages. I *love* the way she doodles and her spirituality.

On the back of the book it says "Give Thanks".

The supplies I used were:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Queen & Co. flower
EK Success foam adhesive
Zip Dry paper glue
3M ATG adhesive
CTMH rhinestone flowers
Heidi Swapp chipboard letters
Whisper Ink pad
Around the Block double-ended antiquing tool
Target dollar spot & some unknown brand ribbons
Unknown brand naked chipboard cover 8" spiral album with sleeves

No comments: