Thursday, June 26, 2008

New MemoryWorks Catalog and Randomness

MemoryWorks has just released its 2008 - 2009 catalog.


The companies that are featured inside are:

3L
7 Gypsies
American Crafts
Autumn Leaves
BasicGrey
Chatterbox
ColorBox
Coluzzle
Crate Paper
Creative Imaginations
Cropper Hopper
Daisy D's
Doodlebug Design
Dream Street
Fancy Pants
Heidi Swapp
Herma Adhesive
Jenni Bowlin
My Mind's Eye
Pebbles
Prima Flowers
Prism
Provo Craft
Rusty Pickle
Scenic Route
SEI
Three Bugs In A Rug
TomBow
We R Memory Keepers

I want to highlight some of the hot, new products such as:

the ScrapWorks acrylic albums


SEI's Word Albums
the Pebbles Ribbon Iron
Autumn Leaves Chipboard Die Cuts

and, Cosmo Cricket Blackboard.
There are many more new products in the catalog or online. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

On a different topic --> I love using my Zutter Bind It All but I'm having problems getting the holes evenly spaced from each end of the covers. I also am having a hard time trying to figure out which size spiral to use for various projects. Thankfully, I found a yahoo group and a couple of blogs (here and here) that have some great info.

I'm still researching ideas for setting up my Etsy shop. The quality and prices for products vary quite a bit. I'm trying to find some that are comparable to what I do. This shop caught my eye as well as this,
this, and this. I'm trying to come up with a shop name, prices, policies, and profile. Even though this is a online store, there is still a lot a work involved trying to set up. I think the easiest part of this venture is creating the products. I just love, love, love making beautiful things with paper. If you have any ideas or suggestions for a shop name, please feel free to leave a comment.

Until next time....


No comments: