Sunday, February 18, 2007

Scrapbooking rules!

I was surfing the Internet and found this link to a beautiful scrap studio. Wow, this person spent a ton of hours and money getting this room together. I don't have studio-envy though. I'm loving the studio Mike built for me. He's so wonderful! I still need to add some finishing touches but I'm using it just about every day. It's my favorite room in the house!


On my internet travels I also saw this







and this





and this







and this

and these are all tshirts that you can get at Yellowfence. com. Now, I've gotta get some of these! I think one of each along with some of those tote bags. I'm a fanatic over tote bags. Yeah, I know it's a strange fettish.

Do you remember I told you about my friends who come over once a month to scrapbook with me? Well, here they are:

They're the greatest and we are a good match. We spend the entire day shopping for scrapbooking stuff, eating, and scrapbooking for about 10 hours one Saturday a month. It's sooooo much fun! I always look forward to our next Saturday together.

Ya see the lady on the left? That's Caryn and she also hosts a public crop which is 12 hours long on a Saturday every two months. I absolutely *love* going to her crops too! It's filled with food, fun, and fellowship with other people who are as passionate about scrapbooking as I am. She's also a super nice lady with a super nice family who I met at her birthday crop a few months ago.

Now the lady in the middle is Euniqueness. Yes, that's quite a unique name, even more unusual than my name, indeed. Euniqueness and I met about 12 years ago while we were both rubber stampers and part of a rubber stamping group. We each transitioned into scrapbooking in our own time and way and that's our common passion now. Euniqueness is a really neat lady too who I know will be a life-long friend of mine. I'm blessed to have both of these ladies in my life.

No comments: