Monday, July 16, 2007

Look at this cutie

This is a project I finished during my crop.




It's an accordian book with canvas covers. It came as a kit by Quick Quotes. I love their stuff! I took one of their classes at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly, Virginia last month and fell in love with their techniques and designs. I'll post more projects from Quick Quote kits later.

Here are some pictures from the crop. Croppers hard at work.


The door prize and tool tables. My theme for the crop was "Celeberate Our Freedom".



The make and take table with more croppers in back.




Two Close To My Heart vendors at their table.


One of the croppers called today to tell me she had such a good time. She really enjoyed herself and wished she had more money to buy things. There's always next time.

No comments: