Sunday, December 10, 2006

Altered Mini Comp Books

I wanted to share with you a few mini composition books that I altered. I had so much fun doing these I'm thinking about making more to give as Christmas gifts to my co-workers. Do you think they would like something like this?



This was the first one I made.























I use this one to jot down scrapbooking project ideas.

























This one will be used to capture topics and ideas for my blog.




















This next one is not a mini comp book. It's a regular size one. I wanted to show it because it's the very first comp book that I altered. I use it as an inspiration book. I put sketches, magazine cut outs, and other scrapbooking ideas in here.


















I added tabs along the side of the book to divide it into topical sections. I had so many ideas that I decided to alter more books to be able to place one topic per book. Now, I have a library of ideas. I'll share my library in another post.


I hope your weekend is going great. Until next time,

Lela









.



No comments: