Friday, March 28, 2008

There are some great sales going on

MemoryWorks is having its annual clearance sale with savings of 10% - 30%. But, the big news is that if you sign up to be a consultant (which is also on sale) you can get up to 50% off on some products! Hurry, items sell out FAST. If you want to check out the products go here. If you're interested in learning more about becoming a consultant email me (see link to the right).

A.C. Moore has a fantastic deal going on through Saturday. You can get 50% off TWO regular priced items. To get your coupon go here.

I finally got the book and I'm loving the ideas! I haven't finished it yet but I think this will make a big difference with my efficiency, effectiveness, and neatness.


Based upon what I've learned so far, I'm going to re-organize my space according to how I work when I scrapbook. This will mean I'll need to move things around and get new storage. I'm using my A.C. Moore coupons to buy JetMax modular storage cubes.

I've took a quick visual inventory of my supplies and tools. Based upon this, I've decided upon the cubes I'll need which will be a mix of all of the styles that A.C. Moore has in stock. It won't be in this exact confirguration, but you get the idea.


Also, you may want to save some of your money because starting on Sunday A.C. Moore has some great sales on:

  • Cuttlebug products - 40% off
  • Sizzix products - 40 % off
  • Die Cuts With A View Stacks - 40% I especially like this cardstock because it has a white core that shows through when you distress it.
  • 3-piece lined wicker basket set - 46% off You can store your scrapbooking stuff inside your JetMax cubes.
  • Cricut cartridges - 50% off (reg. $99.99)
  • Photo boxes - 50% off (reg. $3.99)
  • Chalk sets - 50% off (reg. 14.99)
  • Furry socks - 50% off To keep your feet warm and cozy while scrapping, of course!
Note, I usually get my sales information from Korie's blog. However, I was so excited to see these sale items I thought I'd share them with you.

No comments: