Sunday, January 9, 2011

I love children's day at church!

Today was the children's day at church. The children serve as the ushers, take the tithes and offerings, sing, make the announcements, and welcome visitors. Even the tiny tots--preschoolers--sang a song during the second service. It was adorable.

My youngest one is very involved in the children's ministry. Praise God! She's in Bible study, the junior dance ministry, and the children's choir. Today they sang How Great Is Our God , Call Him Up - Can't Stop Praising His Name, This is the Day That the Lord Has Made, and Glory To Your Name.

I remember wondering how my good friend Kim could spend all day at church. Now, I know. It's a blessing. I'm thankful He led us to Lighthouse Baptist. If you're in southern Maryland, please visit us one Sunday service. We'd love to have you!

No comments: