Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I made for Christmas

This year I decided to make Christmas gift tags for gifts for my friends at the office. I gave them with 5 different designs: Rudolph; Santa, dove; mitten; and, Christmas tree. I later came up with a 6th design which didn't make it into the gifts this year.




This tag was made using:





This mitten was made with:





















The Christmas tree uses:
  • Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • The Punch Bunch Big Sky Flake





     Rudolph was made with:



    This is the tag that didn't make it into the gifts this year. It's made using:
    • Stampin' Up! 2 Step Bird punch
    • Stampin' Up! Little Leaves die 
    • Stampin' Up! Ornament punch
    • dimensional dots



    Santa was made with:
    The stocking shape came from the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge. I used a dimensional dot under the bow on the stocking.

    I used stamps to decorate the envelopes.













    I made two cards for Christmas. One is an ornament on leaves and the other is a front door.


    Here you can see where I used dimensional dots under the ornament (on the right) and the door panels (below). I learned how to make the door card at one of the Stampin' Up! Club meetings held by Monica Reynolds.



















    I gave little milk cartons filled with Ghirardelli caramel squares and Hershey Irish Creme Kisses to my co-workers and Stampin' Up! club members. The milk cart is a Sizzix Bigz die from Stampin' Up! This is a better picture of the Stampin' Up! Ornament punch shape too.

    I hope you enjoyed these.

    No comments: